Do you think Gadget should have...
1) Been the leader of the Rangers?
2) Gotten her own series?
3) Been in a movie?
4) Her own real house in Toontown (not a shack over the Go Coaster?)
5) Never been in "Dirty Rotten Diapers?"
6) Not been made to embarrass herself in "Shell Shocked?"
7) Not said "They're so cute!" all the time in CDRR Comic?
8) Been excluded entirely from CDRR Comic #14? (Let's go save
Gadget, and play the heroes, while she calls people overstuffed blowhards!
9) Been allowed to dance in the series?
10) Been portrayed as computer-literate?
11) Told Chip where to stuff it when he said she should hit on
12) Gotten a little PUBLICITY?!
13) Been drawn better throughout the series?
14) Not been the rescuee in the Rescue Rangers 1 game for Nintendo?
15) Been allowed normal sleepwear (I mean, modest, yes, but lace
cutting off her her circulation at the ankles... she looked like an upright
vacuum with Victorian trim.)
16) Been mentioned in the RR theme song?
17) Not been referred to as "the shy, feminine Gadget" in
18) Been on embroidered shirts?
19) Not been carrying the gun in the "ultraclassic" RR group
20) A middle name?
21) ...something scientifical-like? (Gadget Algorithm Hackwrench..
22) Chip's respect?
23) ...to the point where he grovels at her feet?
24) Her own theme song?
26) ...on the Disney Afternoon album?
27) Consumed less machine oil; it's not too good for mice?
28) Had a competently designed walkaround costume?
29) Hosted "Raw Toonage?"
30) Written a book?
31) Destroyed more stuff?
32) Been the mayor of Toontown?
33) Been allowed to eat on camera more than twice?
34) Had just one experience that made her grin? (Liz Kalter pictures
35) Been in Disney 20 Questions?
36) Gotten a roller coaster with less that a 60:1 wait-ride time
37) Gotten more cool wild takes?
Do you think Gadget should have been rendered, by Disney, for purchase...
38) ...in computer 3-D?
39) ...in porcelain? (drool)
40) ...in bronze? (drool more)
41) ...in a collector's plate? (pardon me, I have to rob a bank
42) ...in a deluxe home video with lithographs of conceptual
sketches, two compact discs, and the words to the Koo Koo Cola theme in
calligraphy on a sheet of bark to display, plus Tad Stones' personal blessing?
43) ...in a watch? (Ideally, I think, see-through with Gadget
silkscreened on the face and tooled goggles down deep purple leather bands.
44) ...in a Grolier Christmas ornament?
45) ...in large plush?
46) ...in frozen dessert?
47) ...in (on) underwear, by herself? (cough)
48) Does it really torque you off that all this stuff was never
49) Have you ever searched for the word "gadget" on the Internet?
50) Can you think of another thing done to, or not done for, Gadget
that annoys you?
51) ...five things?
52) ...ten things?
53) ...fifteen things?
54) ...things you cannot count?
55) ...things you cannot express?
56) Of all the RR villains, do you hate Capone the most?
57) Do you feel strongly one way or the other about Gadget erotica
(or are you actually taking the time to sort out your opinion?)
58) ...If yes, you do feel strongly, and you like it, is it because
it's the only Gadget stuff you can get;
...If yes, you do feel strongly, and you hate it, is it because you
feel it subverts what is independant, individual and respected in Gadget
...If no, you don't feel strongly, is it because Gadg is Gadg and it
must therefore all be holy?
59) Do you hate the word...
60) ...take another point if you shuddered or cringed.